We are currently living in Centerville and we are really enjoying it here. . . Everything is very convienient. I am working in Clearfield as an Office Manager and have recently started a home based business that I am very excited about. Not much is going on with Josh. He is working full time and enjoys snowmobiling, hunting, 4 wheeling and anything that is crazy. (typical boy). Kenzie is currently a Junior at Viewmont High School. She has been a cheerleader there for 2 years and is awesome and really loves being a part of the squad. The squad just took State in December and they are looking forward to going to California in March for Nationals. She is doing really well in school and is taking college credits in the Medical field. She will be taking her CNA at DATC in the summer and will be a Life Guard at Lagoon, and of course Cheerleading. I am very proud of both of my kids and Love them very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment